Web stepping down...anyone want to step up?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 24, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Web stepping down...anyone want to step up?

Web is going to have to step down. Very sad because he's a great guy and I hate to lose him. I'd rather someone here step up (Dunn) to take his spot and have me fill the lower spot with a new board member.

anyone willing to step up?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm sorry. What was Web over again?

3. natedawg212000

Weblink (Trade Review Panel, Game Summaries, Head of Free Agency) - Web is on the Trade Review panel and is head over the Game summaries. He will also take over the Free Agency for both the season and offseason. Web is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. He is also committing to be over the Game summaries post. This simply means that each week he should have a post (see Clavens current post) of what summaries are yet to be posted and he should keep track of guys who do not post a summary and turn that into the AFC/NFC rep each week so that maybe taken care of. He is also in charge of Free agency, which means that he is to watch over, close, and post winner of free agency throughout the season and also to run the blind bidding in the offseason. Since he is the head of the free agency it is his job to make sure all FAs are approved, winners posted, threads closed, re-votes made, ect. He is to make sure all FA threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all FAs in the OMFL. He is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do FAs and our systems in the OMFL.

4. natedawg212000

dunn is taking web's place so here is the position that is open that i will fill with a newbie:
    Dunn (Free Agency Ast, Cap Book Ast, Trade Committee) - Dunn is committing to helping Web with season and offseason Free Agency. He will be overseen and even directed by Web on what needs to be done. Dunn is also be committing to helping the Cap Book Rep with keeping track of team management threads and updating of cap book. Dunn will be directed by the Cap book rep (Wajy). Dunn is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

stepping down from the league? or just from the board?

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

LOL....that sounds like exactly what I've been doing this season - assisting Wajy and Dunn with cap book (though not lately - good job there guys), watching over and doing FA posts when Dunn/Web aren't, and trade committee....well...I did trade twice. Does that count? lol

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

By the way, that last post wasn't meant to say I want the job. I enjoy being a laison officer between the regular owners and the board. Kinda fun being a floater. :)

By the same token, if offered, I would not deny the spot either. It'd be nice to have a title other than "Guy Who Designed WAY Too Complicated Cap Structure For Madden 11 And Has WAY Too Much Time On His Hands". See how HARD that is to put into a signature? lol

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

If Winuvas wants the position I am behind it 100%.

If we do bring another guy in here, I think Dave would be an awesome addition.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I would agree. Dave has been dedicated since day 1 and would be a great addition I think to the board.

10. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Dave would be great. Win you are dubbed "The Architect".

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

A lot shorter than my self-made title. LOL

12. natedawg212000

ya, i like having win as a floater with no 'real' responsibilities and he can do what he wants. i just dont want to burn him out again.

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

In my current spot I can be a laison officer between you and the ownership, as well as do any of your jobs while you are away.

If I have to have an "official" title, I want to be "Utility Guy". lol