1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Weblink-Please Read ASAP and respond.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Weblink-Please Read ASAP and respond.

Web,

I was checking books on teams and yours came up.

Currently you are at 301 cap with 45 players.

These are the free agents you are currently winning:
    RE-T. Pryce 12
    C- J. Jackson 16
    WR- D. Driver 20
    WR- D. Mason 11
    DT- J. Peria 20
    TE- H. Miller 17
    FB- B. Hoover 7

You also have high picks in the first 3 rounds of the draft that'd i'm assuming you'd like to keep. I estimate they will cost you about 20 points.

This all adds up to a whopping 424 point cap number for you.

I am trying to warn other owners, but your situation right now is by far the worst.

What do you plan on doing if you win all of these FA's? I don't see how you cut enough cap space to fix this issue. But maybe I am missing something.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya, thats not good man..not good at all...

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

301 with 45 players that seems a bit off..I bet somethings not right with that cap number..Should be much lower.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

That's what he has posted in his thread. . .

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

yeah..I just looked at it.
    Web seems pretty responsible so Ill give him benefit of the doubt as I will with most owners.
    Gotta give owners a little leeway in building their teams but it does deserve keeping an eye on.

6. natedawg212000

where ya at web?

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Sorry guys, There is a windstorm in MD and my internet was knocked out at my house the past 2 days. I have already done the math. I have 7 signings out there and I am not going any higher on Mason or Pryce so there is a good chance that I will lose them today. I am going to 4 WR and 3 TE, 2 RB's and 3 FB's. I have 3 WR, 1 FB, 1TE and a few other players waiting to be cut once I win my bids. I have it all under control. I made a mistake by going so high for Perry, but I will deal with it by cutting a good player if I have to. My goal is to have my roster at about 49 and under the cap going in to the draft. I would have cut them already but I did not want to go under the 45 player min. I understand that if I am over the cap, I am penalized and I have been going over my roster and planning accordingly. Once I sign a player, I can release others. This i not against the rules correct?

8. natedawg212000

cap hits apply

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Also, it looks like Jeremy was right. I am off on my cap number. I will adjust. It is not going to be a problem to be under the cap.