Weblink-Please Read ASAP and respond.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Weblink-Please Read ASAP and respond.

Web,

I was checking books on teams and yours came up.

Currently you are at 301 cap with 45 players.

These are the free agents you are currently winning:
    RE-T. Pryce 12
    C- J. Jackson 16
    WR- D. Driver 20
    WR- D. Mason 11
    DT- J. Peria 20
    TE- H. Miller 17
    FB- B. Hoover 7

You also have high picks in the first 3 rounds of the draft that'd i'm assuming you'd like to keep. I estimate they will cost you about 20 points.

This all adds up to a whopping 424 point cap number for you.

I am trying to warn other owners, but your situation right now is by far the worst.

What do you plan on doing if you win all of these FA's? I don't see how you cut enough cap space to fix this issue. But maybe I am missing something.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya, thats not good man..not good at all...

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

301 with 45 players that seems a bit off..I bet somethings not right with that cap number..Should be much lower.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

That's what he has posted in his thread. . .

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

yeah..I just looked at it.
    Web seems pretty responsible so Ill give him benefit of the doubt as I will with most owners.
    Gotta give owners a little leeway in building their teams but it does deserve keeping an eye on.

6. natedawg212000

where ya at web?

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Sorry guys, There is a windstorm in MD and my internet was knocked out at my house the past 2 days. I have already done the math. I have 7 signings out there and I am not going any higher on Mason or Pryce so there is a good chance that I will lose them today. I am going to 4 WR and 3 TE, 2 RB's and 3 FB's. I have 3 WR, 1 FB, 1TE and a few other players waiting to be cut once I win my bids. I have it all under control. I made a mistake by going so high for Perry, but I will deal with it by cutting a good player if I have to. My goal is to have my roster at about 49 and under the cap going in to the draft. I would have cut them already but I did not want to go under the 45 player min. I understand that if I am over the cap, I am penalized and I have been going over my roster and planning accordingly. Once I sign a player, I can release others. This i not against the rules correct?

8. natedawg212000

cap hits apply

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Also, it looks like Jeremy was right. I am off on my cap number. I will adjust. It is not going to be a problem to be under the cap.