Website Super Sim?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

RynoAid & the rest of the league: when this feature is available on the EA Sports website, will we be able to use this? You can call the plays and the game will sim the result, all run from EASW. What are the thoughts on this? Something like this would be very valuable to me as I'll be travelling a lot and generally busy - this could help me get some of my games in.

2. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

I can't access EA's site at work with internet blockers so I'd only be able to get this at home where I'd much, much, much prefer to play the games. In fact, I prefer play games over everything else; that includes adding in an extra day or two of wait time for someone to get theirs in.

3. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

I think actually playing the game does make a difference. Just calling plays doesn't consider the players skills. I never have a problem waiting a day or two for someone to get their game in.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

For what it's worth, if it was my decision I wouldnt care.

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I personally think that if we are having to watch the plays then the Website Super Sim shouldn't be allowed. If you're not around to play just take the sim.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea... no supersim. Just take a true sim if you can't make the game.