Wednesday update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Wednesday update

All, my laptop should be here in a day or so. Also, in other news, I started my new job today. I am back at Bristol-Myers Squibb after almost three years for the guys who know me. Once I am up and running I should be able to get ICQ back on the PC so I will be on more.

With that said, I have asked thelou and Hoyt to be part of the RC going forward. I may still ask another guy too. They will be helping me get things back on course, as will the other problem owners leaving.

So, let's get the games in. Play the CPU if you want for now. You will get a good game. If not, thanks to those who sub. There is a lot of Madden 11 info starting to trickle out and it looks like they have some interesting changes in store.

If you need anything from me in the meantime, leave a MSG on Q or. TXT my cell. Siting these long posts on an iPod is painful.

2. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Grats on the new job.

Is the Owners & Gamertag list up to date?

3. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

I did a bit of it I think. Just waiting to hear from a couple of guys but most have checked in. Once I can review with the RC guys and everyone else, we will have plans to post the open teams.