Week 1 (2013)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wick36, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Sorry for the lateness in getting this thread posted, I did not have access to a computer when I advanced.

Apparently the schedules got messed up during the advance and did not stick... so if anyone saved the file while we were in preseason, we can reboot and reload. Otherwise, we should just try to get through this season very quickly and get on to the third season.
    I would think a good idea would be to set a 24 hour limit on cpu games and then allow 48 for user games so we can get through this quickly.

Our next advance is going to be Tuesday at 11:59 pm est.

azreinman
    Selvy9
    the bigg dawgg
    Jolts57
    schreck822
    Wick36
    droid43
    Theezy
    Mcwoods06
    GMONEY 15

• Like Like x 1
  2. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

that sounds good to me maybe we can knock this out in like 2 weeks and be on to the next one

3. droid43

droid43 Walk On

I really wish they would fix the scheduling issue, I don't understand how it's still a problem. Next season go back into the custom schedule menu after you've set it wick, when I was commissioner of a league for 11 I found out that it would display the schedules it reverted to most of the time and changing it a second time usually did the trick.

Definitely more weight on conference championship games this year!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Theezy

Theezy Walk On

game froze while up 4. there were some weird ass glitches in that game anyways. The Stanford D was doing the 3-3-5 glitch on me and my wide receivers were catching squat. go ahead and sim my game.

5. Theezy

Theezy Walk On

alright i give up. I decided to give it another go since we have to wait till the user game to play. Up 14 midway through 4th quarter and it froze during the studio update. is there any way to disable that? jeeez.

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Unfortunately, no. Try installing to the hard drive, clear cache, and delete the last tuner... these are all things that can help with issues... one of them may fix your freezing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

#2 Michigan opens the season with a huge win against rival #8 Notre Dame in a tight game, 30-25

Despite Eifert's B1G efforts, Notre Dame couldn't pull off the home win against Rival Michigan

This game opened with complete Michigan dominance. After a 21-yard rushing TD by Michigan senior QB Devin Gardner and a 30-yard TD reception by HB Fitzgerald Toussaint Michigan was up 14-3 after the first. In the second quarter both teams tacked on field goals to bring the score to 17-6. With under a minute left in the first half Michigan got greedy and QB Gardner threw an interception that Notre Dame returned to Michigan's 40. A few plays later Notre dame was at the 3-yard line with time about to expire and no time outs. Michigan coach Josh B called a time out hoping Notre Dame would send out the kicking unit but Notre Dame coach Shreck decided to go for 6, but failed so Michigan lucked out and kept the 17-6 lead going into half time.

Michigan QB Devin Gardner put Michigan on the board again with a 49-yard TD run early in the third to bring the score to 24-6. It was looking like Michigan was going to run away with the game but Notre Dame put together a long drive, including a huge 4th down conversion, that finished with HB Cierre Wood punching the ball in from the 2-yard line. Michigan stuffed the Irish on the 2-point conversion so the score was 24-12 late 3rd. After a very quick 3 and out by Michigan, Notre Dame had a nice punt return and was quickly in position for another score. Notre Dame Tommy Rees threw an 11-yard TD to star TE Tyler Eifert as time expired in the 3rd to bring the score to 24-19.

After yet another Michigan punt, Notre Dame scored a quick TD to get their first lead of the game, after being down 24-6 just 3 1/2 minutes earlier. Michigan went back to aggressive play calling and put together a 75-yard drive to answer Notre Dame's previous score. HB Fitzgerald Toussaint broke free for a 20-yard TD run to give Michigan the lead back at 30-25. After stopping Notre Dame on downs Michigan took a couple kneel downs and pulled off the victory, 30-25.

Players of the Game
    Michigan senior QB Devin Gardner 7/13 passing 108 yards 1 TD 1 INT. He also had 80 rushing yards on 12 attempts and 2 TDs.
    Michigan senior HB Fitzgerald Toussaint had 8 rushes for 58 yards and a TD. He also caught 3 balls for 77 yards and a TD.
    Notre Dame senior TE Tyler Eifert had 7 catches for 135 yards and a TD.

gg Schreck. Looks like you might get to play spoiler in the B1G championship...I can't wait for that bastard TE of yours to graduate.