Week 1, 2014

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Onto Season 3. Let's continue the high level of play, but also the high level of content. Ben Glen Cieske and Boraby did great things last year with the power rankings, freshman and performance of the year. I challenge the rest of you to think of new, innovative, ways to immerse everyone into the Chompions League experience. That being said, have fun and good luck as we enter another exciting season of play. ​
    #11 Georgia vs. Houston​
    #5 Oklahoma vs. SMU​
    #20 Iowa vs. Florida State​
    #7 Auburn @ Kentucky​
    #8 Ohio State vs. Boise State​
    User Game of the Week: #4 Notre Dame vs. Nebraska​

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

I'm so disgusted right now.....

3. Ben

Ben Walk On

why?

4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

I'd imagine Ga Tech IRL

5. Ben

Ben Walk On

Well my game recap wont upload to Dynasty Wire because EA claims i'm not connected to their servers lmao.

Anyway... Georgia steamrolls helpless Cougars

Georgia beat Houston 56-27 in convincing fashion. True Freshman QB, Lance "Leroy" Jenkins had 304 passing yards and 4 td's/0 ints. A very impressive first collegiate game from the freshman out of Illinois. Other notable performers are Ken Malcome, who had 138 yards rushing and Ken Marshall, who had 94 yards rushing and 4 rushing td's. Next week Georgia travels to Norman to take on Boomer Sooner.

6. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Ben that's been happening to me a lot lately.

7. Ben

Ben Walk On

Yea the game saves and everything, it just says that for some reason smh

8. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

IowaLogo3.jpg
    Florida State vs Iowa
    Season opener for both teams. Both teams came out slow on offense. Iowa running back Damon Bullock did not look like the player from traning camp and Jordan Canzeri step up and rushed for 116(?) yards and a pair of touchdowns. Jake Rudock will be missing the next 3-4 weeks with broken ribs. Erik Darby or Corey Martindale will start next week. Iowa defensively step up big with 1 interception and 1 fumble recovery for a touchdown. Iowa will host in-state rival Iowa State next week in battle for the Cy-Hawk trophy.​

• Like Like x 1
  9. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Hungry Buckeyes Feast on Bronco Turnovers
    Ohio State opened their 2014 season with a 35-16 victory against the unranked Boise State Broncos. The Buckeye defense gave up a fair share of yards, particularly in the passing game, but made plays when they needed to. Three Buckeye defensive backs victimized Boise State for four interceptions.
    Offensively, this game marked Ray Hall's premier as a wide receiver. Hall did not disappoint, catching six passes for two touchdowns and more than 100 yards. Hall also had a beautiful 60-yard punt return for a touchdown to breath life into the lethargic Buckeyes.
    Ohio State hosts #9 Washington next week, in what could be a Rose Bowl preview.

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Tigers D is to much for over matched Kentucky
    Frazier Impresses his 1st game of his SR year accounting for 6TDs and he and Mason rush for over 100, SO Wr Pig Howard burst onto the scene after transferring from FL and sitting out a year, this speedy WR shows he is a big time playmaker
    ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 04 20.32.jpg ScreenHunter_02 Sep. 04 20.33.jpg
    Our Ball-hawk defense in the 2nd half produced a INT we are liking it