Week 1 2015 Now Open - Deadline = 3.12.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Mar 9, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 1 Now Open

Deadline = March 12, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

No GBN v. GBN matchups of course.

Thanks!

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

FYI - Limbaugh and Roady are on BYEs (Week 1 opponents that matched requests were HARD AS HELL to find)

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

We know you do your absolute best. So whatever you come up with for my schedule i accept fully no complaints.

4. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Coming into week one the falcons had lots of excitement along with many questions. Going into a sec road game vs a top 25 team is not preferred with a young team ran by a freshmen quarterback. The falcons surprised many with a stout performance in a tough house facing what many thought was a over matched opponent. The falcons were lead by a balanced attack in all aspects on offence. But on D is where they made a name for themselves with a great team effort lead by new safety Weatherford who had 13 tackles and defensive end Slaughter who added 2.5 sacks. The falcons will look to get back and hit the practice field with all they got with a long and treacherous season ahead.

Falcons......43
    Auburn.......10

5. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

LMAO even though I checked MULTIPLE TIMES that the Home/Away requests were correct before I saved I ended up @ Cinci (when I scheduled home) so your guys schedules may be completely F'd up.

The Bash Bros. saw limited action as McKinney went down with an injury on the 3rd play of the game. He was held out of the game for precautionary reasons and should be back in Week 2. The 3 plays he played all led to shear and utter chaos for the Bearcats. Coach CLW was very impressed with how the Bash Brothers COMPLETELY changed his defense. The #20 Bearcats simply could not contain a 4 man rush and when he brought the pressure all hell broke loose on nearly every play. However, the Cheese nohuddle offnese of the Bearcats caught me a few times with draw plays for huge gains but I never really felt threatened.

Kent St. 52

Cinci 35

On the Recruiting Trail, Coach CLW made a SPLASH this week. 3 Insta commits. #21 in the entire class 5 star Athlete Steve Perry simply knew he wanted to come to Kent for the epic battles against Bowling Green. Perry looks like a future shutdown corner. Coach CLW also signed 4 star cornerback Dane Kane. Perry and Kane could make for a very solid secondary for years to come. Finally, The Commish landed Anthony Judd a 3 star MLB. Judd doesn't really fit the mold of a typical Kent St. linebacker but he filled a need and will add depth if nothing else.

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I hate you guys. Seriously.

Half of my original 3 star guys have progressed like 5 points. This year may be very ugly at Dat U.

7. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

EMU doesn't start off very well in a humbling 41-24 defeat at the hands of Air Force. 18 broken tackles by the Falcons with both my tackling gameplans set to conservative. That was the story of the game along with 4 INT's by EMU, 2 by way of the ball clunking off our own guys hands...smh...

On to Week 2!

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Ready for week 2 and #2 Michigan!

9. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

It looks like everyone is ready to advance. I think CLW is with family tonight, so I'll try to advance by 10pm.