Week 1 2015

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Jan 16, 2012.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Go

Nik gets a week 1 game for winning the conference last year. Fever gets a make up week 1 game for the season before that, and Steamer plays Galt in a game I can't control.

2. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Steamer43 when do you want to play. I can play tonight if we start in the next 1 or 2 hours. Tomorrow I can play between 4pm and 11pm ET. But I would rather not play between 7-9pm ET because MSU and UofM play. Let me know what you think

• Like Like x 1
  3. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

I'm available now. Just want some time to practice with my team.

4. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

k text me when you are ready

5. Steamer43

DOMINATION!

[​IMG]

MTSU Blows out FAU 49-7 in Season Opener

After losing close games to FAU in the previous two seasons, Coach Steamer got his revenge over Galt in the season-opening user game. It was a close first half, but would soon turn into a rout. FAU was held to just 129 yards of offense, as MTSU debuted their new 3-4 defensive scheme. Senior QB Will Davis finally looks to have arrived, throwing 10-17 for 222 yards a 2 TDs with no interceptions, and mangaed the game perfectly. MTSU jumped out to a 14-0 lead early in the second after two good offensive drives. They looked to make it a three score game before half, but a fumble gave FAU good field position, and the Owls took advantage closing the lead to 14-7 at half.

FAU had a chance to keep it going, as they got the ball to open the 3rd but couldn't take advantage. MTSU quickly got on the board when Will Davis hit Christian Collis for a 28 yard touchdown pass. MTSU got another stop and RB Stephon Mack broke a 70 yard run, capped off for 6 by full back Wesley who scored from 10 yards out. The rout was on. FAU threw a pick, followed by a 30 yard TD pass to Courtney Graham. The Blue Raiders again scored with the second team on a 20 yard TD run, and 40 seconds later returned a fumble for a TD to cap off the 49-7 blow out.

Stars of the Game:

QB Will Davis 10-17 222 yards, 2 TDs
    HB Stephon Mack 12 carries, 137 yards, 1 TD
    MLB Wesley Thompson 1 INT, 1 FR, 1 TD

MTSU next plays FIU.

GG johngalt11

6. Steamer43

Also, I got 3 insta-commits from the first 3 recruits I called. All :4stars:'s, a OLB, T, and CB

7. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Hope it wasn't that :4stars: OLB I liked. I got two Instant commits as well and kicked the crap out of Cinci. Looks like just Fever left.

8. DirtycashDylan

9. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Sorry did t post an update. I beat GT last night 35-28. Their offense was pretty pathetic despite the score. They had one good drive. Their other three scores were 1) 80 yd bomb on 3rd and long that my guy was in great position for. Just right through my hands and into his. 2) sack/fumble/scoop/score. 3). Late TD in garbage time with the help of 3 fourth down conversions. Although they did get the onside kick, which made things interesting.

I guess I didn't sign a HB last year, but to be honest I'm kind of half-assing it. I only have two decent RB's on roster so I've got to be careful to manage their health. GT's defense stopped me all night on 3rd/4th and short. Kind of a frustrating game.

Still fighting the fight, though I really think his will be my last season. I just dont think I'll be able to keep up the time with a baby girl coming in 4 weeks.

10. DirtycashDylan

week 2 coming tonight