Week 1 2016 Now Open - Deadline = 4.15.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Apr 12, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 1 Now Open

Deadline = April 15, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

Been slackin' lately on the music videos. I love this song but couldn't find a music video for it so you will have to watch "my boys" ball to:

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish starts 2016 off with a bang layin' the smacketh down on some Roody Pooh Candy Asses from Louisville. Freshman were the story in this one. 2 of the Golden Flashes 3 Frosh corners picked off a pass and played extremely well throughout the game. Coach CLW has to be smiling ear to ear knowing his CBs are pretty much set for the rest of the dynasty.

Freshman HB Todd Turner may also have started a mini controversy about who is the #1 tailback on campus. Turner finished with 10 carries for 88 yards and 3 touchdowns. However, Senior Impact RB Anthony Greene also played well with 12 carries for 68 yards. Williams gave the Golden Flashes a three headed dragon running attack finishing with 12 carries for 68 yards and 2 touchdowns. The Senior also torced the Cardinals secondary going 14/19 301 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Final: Kent State 66 Louisville 19

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Had the pretty boy UCLA bruins over at my place and slapped them around aliitle with a 8 point win!! It was huge for us and we played a very nice game. Freshmen Phenom HB Jade Rose ran for over 100 and my boy Colman (my QB that got put out last year in the 1st game) did ok but was not in prime form. But this can be expected because he was out all year and this was his 1st game back. He will dominate life in West Mich.

Had some very key plays the 1st one was when they drove the opening drive down my neck and my pimp CB picked one off in the endzone to stop the drive.

Another was late in the game like 2 min left up by 1 pt I punted..big hit the returned and scooped it up and ran to the 4.....yes!! punched it in a few plays later to go up by 8.....

West Mich 1.png west mich2.png

4. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Miami goes into Tobacco Road and beats Wake Forrest 27-21. The game was ugly in part because of the rainy weather on the coast, in the aftermath of Hurricane Ignacio. But also, this was a raw dog because my team sucks. Phew, I am slow and small. Not a great combo in the GBN....

Jack Black connected on only 8 passes, but three were for TDs. Starting halfback, Charlie Murphy, was injured in the first quarter and will miss two weeks. Todd Shaw stepped in a ran for 119 yards and may have stolen the starting job.

The big turning point ame on a drive by WF in the third quarter. Al Green intercepted a pass inside the 5 and eluded two nearby tacklers to break free. He raced down the sidelines only to be caught from behind by the Deacons QB. Green slipped the tackled, but was slowed up enough to be brought down at the 5. An 86 yard return that didn't score, but Dat U finished the job two plays later and changed the momentum.

We were up 27-7, when EA resorted to some robo-QB cheese, but clean living prevailed again. Next week, we pack the charter and head to Palo Alto for a show down in wine country with Stanford.

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Well, EMU had a 28-14 lead when I was mysteriously booted from psn with a 28-14 lead. Gonna supersim the 1st half as i had just kicked off the 3rd qtr. Had a KO TD and an INT return for a TD.

As I do this I now have a 19-0 deficit to make up...smh...

7. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Emu loses to lowly Western Kentucky...absolute embarrassment