Week 1, 2018

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Season 7! Let's get some great preseason content ... team previews, update team pages, or something new and different, be creative! Good luck and have fun. It's been an awesome 6 seasons and I don't see CL slowing down, because we've got a great group of players and a lot of enthusiasm. I'm excited to see how this season unfolds. ​
    #2 Ohio State vs. San Diego State​
    #20 Oklahoma vs. #10 Georgia Tech
    User Game of the Week: #1 Notre Dame @ #13 Florida State

2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Huge game for the Noles were gonna have to be in mid season form from the minute that ball kicks off. Georgia Tech 3 weeks after.... Hitting the practice field saw Marcus Johnson rocking the "star" impact player status. NEVER saw an impact player true fresh.... I'm almost certain it was a practice glitch I dunno... Ifthats the case tho that's pretty cool nit that it really changes anything though. Cy and I are working out a time to play... He's busy tonight and I work and have an assignment to work tomorrow after work......so right now we're aiming for late sunday. I know there's only 3 games this week so I apologize if we hold it up in advance

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

practice impact players are never accurate

• Like Like x 1
  4. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I figured so I was like whattt!?

5. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

fishdock , we need to get this game in tonite, if not it will be Monday night

6. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

cyhiphopp I rescheduled working on my project for tommorow morning so if we can play tonight 9-930PM Eastern I will be availible. I would also be willing to play at 6pm Eastern before the Patriots game, but I'd prefer to play afterwards. I just don't want to be up super late tonight so I can hit the ground running tommorow, so whatever works best for you I'll work around. Looks like the other game will not be played until Monday night I didn't see a score uploaded from last night and Rekka said he wasn't availible today. Everyone try and get recruiting in so we can adv imed.

7. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Rekkapryde and I will be playing either Sunday night or Monday night, TBD based on when he returns from the Falcons game.

8. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I think it will work best to shoot for right after the Pats/Raves game tonight. Cool? It's scheduled to be over at 10EST.

• Like Like x 1
  9. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Book it!