Week 1 2020

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by macc24usc, Apr 12, 2013.

1. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

#3 Notre Dame at PSU​
    #4 Oklahoma at Pitt​
    #14 Florida vs Kansas​
    #15 Miami at #9 Boise​
    #24 Alabama vs Texas A&M​
    Michigan vs Western Mich​
    GAME OF THE WEEK​
    #7 Florida State @ #10 Oregon​

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Seminoles Smash Oregon
    Senior leader Chip Mitchell took over the field by storm.​
    w1uo.png
    A lot of analysts have said Marcus Johnson to be a favorite for the Heisman Trophy this year, but my guess if it's going to be any receiver it will be Chip Mitchell. The senior has returned to the special teams unit returning all kicks and punts in Eugene today, proving his coach wise as he brought one back to the house after a game tying score and totalled 178 and added 7 catches 153 yards and 2TDs. It's his versatility that makes him more fit to win the award, if he continues to return kicks at the rate he was today. He gave no reason to make any adjustments in either return team. ​
    It was a blow out in the end but it did not begin that way. Redshirt Freshman Shaun Esserie had his first big game experience and his stat line at the end of the day was terrific, 19/35 for 316 yards with 4TDs and 0INT. He looked very shaky not able to make a completion until his 6th attempt in the 2nd quarter went to true freshman Jalen Byrd who stretched the field 66 yards for the biggest play from scrimmage on the day. The explosive play is the exact type his coach said made him a starter in his offense. Byrd has terrific size to go with his speed and figures to be a key member of the receiving corps. His 4 catches went for 95 yards. Marcus Johnson left the game in the first quarter with concussion like symptoms. His coach confirmed he it was a minor concussion and that he will likely miss the rest of the week in practice without any early indications he will miss extended time. Sophmore CB Travis Hunter however is out 2 weeks with a hip bruise, he's a presence that will be missed as he's allready accounted for a sack this season in the nickle corner spot.​
    Chris Fields had a hard nosed 109 yard day on 18 carries, a 12 yard scamper in the 4th went in for 6 as well his only score on the day. Fields notched two catches for 34 yards. Mitchell was easily player of the game with his two touchdowns showing two completely seperate yet equally amazing plays for scores. Both availible on ESPN Dynasty Wire.​

3. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Just a few left before the adv. I've talked to Cy who is in the midst of moving so may be without internet. Adv is scheduled to be tommorow morning, I work 12-830 so if we NEED an adv it can be done online but I'm thinking it will be when I get off of work. So please be done by then, gents. I believe week 2 has a few user games so keep that in mind and work on scheduling them plz n thanks!

• Like Like x 1