1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1: Atlanta vs. Kansas City

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Subkontraktor, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

@Capparelli

Hope I spelled your id right....

I know it's early, but I'm leaving for the rest of the day. I can play Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday at just about any time except for a few times here and there during the day.

If there's a good time for you, let me know and we'll set it up.

2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

@Subkontraktor

Id like to do it tonight if possible @830. I have to get a root canal today and depending how that goes will determine if i can play or not. If not, then I am available @930ish On tuesday night and all day wednesday.

All EST times

3. Subkontraktor

My plans have sort of changed. The Wednesday slot would be best for me now.

@Capparelli

There's a chance I could play Tuesday, but I'm not going to be able to schedule it ahead of time. However, on Wednesday I can play at just about any time day or night.

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

@sukontraktor

Sounds good. I have an MRI on my shoulder at 10:30am so I figure to be back to my house by @130 ish at the latest. That would probably be the best time for me on Wednesday unless 8am works for you.

5. Subkontraktor

@Capparelli

1:30pm EST on Wednesday is just fine for me. I can be online right then at that moment or if you need more time, I'm available pretty much from that time until the deadline.

I won't be on XBox Live except for the scheduled time. If you need to change it around, let me know here please.

6. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

@Subkontraktor

It looks like my MRI is at 9 and not 10:30 so I should be available earlier than 1:30 if that is more convenient for you. Ill post here when I am back home.

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Disregard my last post. My MRI is @1030 so 130 is most likely. I will still come on here to let you know when I get home.

@Subkontraktor

8. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Just got home... I will be on the xbox in 5 minutes..

@Subkontraktor