1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1: Bears 40, Lions 28

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Week 1: Bears 40, Lions 28

When you wanna kick this off JC? To late tonight plus I want to land a FA or two hopefully.

I am usually free from about Noon EST to 7PM EST as I work super early in the morning. Let me know when are good times to schedule this.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I work till 5pm EST, so tomorrow right after work since tonight is too late?

3. Hova

Ya that sounds good. Like 530-6pm?

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Perfect.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Ready when you are.

6. Hova

[​IMG]

A wild game that had the bears starting out slow on offense. Cutler and the bears finally got it going in the second quarter to take a lead on the lions. Hester then made lighting strike on an electric punt return for a TD. After that point the lions could not catch a break, they had big dropped passes and thrown interceptions made god like by Brain Urlacher. They also had a big kick return called back on a holding call. DE Julius Pepper dominated Jeff Backus all game long while getting to stafford for 2 sacks. The Bears open the season with a big win and next week take on a tough Dallas team. GG JC