Week 1 Bears @ Packers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Week 1 Bears @ Packers

The Packers suffered a nasty loss at home to division rival Chicago. Both sides showed a spectacular display of defense and offense. But in the end the Packers couldn't stop the Bears from gaining one more TD to win the game.

High hopes were held for newly acquired HB Brian Westbrook, unfortunately these hopes were crashed. Westbrook struggled against the tough Bears defense, althought he did manage to find the endzone once.

Great game man, can't wait for the rematch. Soldier Field here I come..

2. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

I know its not your fault but how does Westbrook play in the game against me (Panthers) in week 1 and also play in this game. I'm just saying we all need to be on the same page here. I know Westbrook is good but nobody can be in 2 places at once?!?

3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

that was due to a mix up. ill take partial responsibility because when i asked do we have to wait to play our games if a trade was supposed to be made i wasnt told no it was a kinda on the fence answer so i played my game. then i told him i was playin my game and would release my players after but didnt know he didnt play his game already. so he ended up havin him for his 1st game too. but i did try and trade him before my 1st game but masler was never on when i kept trying to do so.

4. I have to be honest here... I'm not cool with this.

What's done is done.. but this is not cool.

5. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

yea, it was a mixup, but it really aint that big of a deal, westbrook still dont even lead the leauge in nothin. and he actually lost a td somehow cus he scored 2 wit me an 1 wit him yet it only shows him scoring 2.

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

That sums it up perfectly....