Week 1 Bengals 20- Bills 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Jun 9, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I am not sure why but I did this 6 times on XFN and it went blank each time....

New look Bengals look lame in season opener.

The Bengals made some moves in the offseason in an attempt to run some after game one it looks to be a failure. The Bills stuffed all the running lanes on the Bengals leaving it up to Carson Palmer as usual. Palmer was erratic and not accurate down field at all but was just good enough to beat the Bills 20-7. The Bengals were lucky that their own D was solid forcing turnovers, pressures and sacks. Palmer found David Clowney on the right sideline and Clowney went untouched for a 75 yd TD late in the 3rd to really put this one away giving Cincy a 17-0 lead at the time and they held on from there.

Coach Dunn said " I feel like our window has closed" referring to whether or not his team is a title contender. Everyone else got better and we tried some new things but we are not better it will be a tough season for sure. We may need to evaluate our scheme on offense as what we usually run seems to be played out and obvious look for changes... GG Luis.