1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1: Bengals Vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by bjbdahitman, Jan 26, 2012.

1. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

let me know when you can play would be available tonight sometime... SimFBallCritic

2. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Yeah, I can play tonight. What time will you be on? I'll probably be on around 11 or so, I'll keep you posted.

3. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

I live in CST zone and have to work @5 a.m. but I could play you soon... say around 9:45-10:00 CST latest... otherwise we'll have to play tomorrow... also please tag me on your post so I will know when you respond back... SimFBallCritic

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

BJB he's new to the site so give him a little bit to get acclimated.

Sim - if you reply to someones post, it will send the person a notification. Thats the best way to get someones attention.

Addionally you have probably seen names in orange a lot. What this means is the user was "tagged" in a post.

To tag someone, just type the @ symbol then their name immediately after. Yours would look like this:

@simfballcritic

Try it out.

5. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Keller Will do, thanks for the tips.

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nice work!