1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1 Bengals vs. Patriots

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mickey13, Nov 28, 2010.

1. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Hey man what's up. I saw that you sent me an invite. I didn't know we were playing yet. Anyway, I'm on west coast time. I'm available during the evenings, mostly after the kids go to bed.

2. anj

anj Walk On

Ok...I'm east coast time...I'm good to go tonight thru the end of week...10pm est the latest...Im on Q as well if you want to hit me up

3. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Crap, I just checked this. I'll try to see if I can catch you tonight.

4. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

10pm est, is gonna be a stretch for me. I don't even get home until 9pm est. Then I got wife and kids. Any night you can stay up just a lil bit later?

5. anj

anj Walk On

Friday night is best for me...You ok with that ? Problem for me is that i get up for work at 4am and dont get home until 7pm...same here man...wife, kids, sick mom and i'm older than you if can even imagine :eek: so how about fri night...11pm est ?

6. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Sounds like a good time to me. We'll do it then. Looking forward to it. Hope your mom gets better.

7. anj

anj Walk On

Thx Mickey....Looking forward to a good game as well...

8. anj

anj Walk On

Waited until now any you never showed up ?

9. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

sorry just got him. gotta get situated. can you give me 30-45 minutes. i apologize

10. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

did you quit? Sorry, I didn't mean to piss you off. Just ended up running unexpected errands