1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1: Bills 26 Dolphins 20

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 1: Bills 26 Dolphins 20

The Bills played some overall solid defense while the Dolphins played great redzone defense in a struggle that didn't see much scoring until the 4th quarter. The Bills connected on 4 FG's in the first half while the Dolphins struck a big play with a Henne to Bess 51 yard TD reception which made the score Bills 12-7 at the half.

Miami would make the score 12-10 after a false start on 4th and inches at Buffalo's 5 caused them to settle for a FG. The Bills then took the next possession down the field and finally put it in the end zone to make it 19-10 and give a little cushion. The Dolphins fought hard with a late TD to make it 19-17. A failed onside kick led to a 1 play 39 yard Lynch TD Run to make it 26-17. Miami marched quickly down the field for a FG and then failed on a second onside kick to end the game with a Bills 26-20 victory.

The Dolphins have an owner who can give the big boys some fits in this league kind of like the Bills did last season. Good Game and Good Luck T-Rude and I really hate to play you again in my 3rd game of the season. Madden's silly scheduling!

Rushing Yards:
    Bills 100
    Dolphins 55

Passing Yards:
    Dolphins 287
    Bills 197

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Right on Bluebean that was a good game man. Hopefully I can bounce back next week and then be 1-1 when we meet again. Ridiculous schedule I too agree.