Week 1: Bills 26 Dolphins 20

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 1: Bills 26 Dolphins 20

The Bills played some overall solid defense while the Dolphins played great redzone defense in a struggle that didn't see much scoring until the 4th quarter. The Bills connected on 4 FG's in the first half while the Dolphins struck a big play with a Henne to Bess 51 yard TD reception which made the score Bills 12-7 at the half.

Miami would make the score 12-10 after a false start on 4th and inches at Buffalo's 5 caused them to settle for a FG. The Bills then took the next possession down the field and finally put it in the end zone to make it 19-10 and give a little cushion. The Dolphins fought hard with a late TD to make it 19-17. A failed onside kick led to a 1 play 39 yard Lynch TD Run to make it 26-17. Miami marched quickly down the field for a FG and then failed on a second onside kick to end the game with a Bills 26-20 victory.

The Dolphins have an owner who can give the big boys some fits in this league kind of like the Bills did last season. Good Game and Good Luck T-Rude and I really hate to play you again in my 3rd game of the season. Madden's silly scheduling!

Rushing Yards:
    Bills 100
    Dolphins 55

Passing Yards:
    Dolphins 287
    Bills 197

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Right on Bluebean that was a good game man. Hopefully I can bounce back next week and then be 1-1 when we meet again. Ridiculous schedule I too agree.