1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1 Bills and Falcons

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Keller, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

@antcap24

Sorry this is coming late - been busy as I'm sure you have been too.

I hope you can roll Tuesday or Wednesday sometime because I just got promoted at work and am going out to celebrate this evening. I'll be free Tuesday from about 7pm EST till 11pm EST and Wednesday from 4:30pm EST till 11pm EST.

This is our first time playing so I'm pretty pumped. Good luck.

2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

@Keller

Congrats on your promotion. I am traveleing back to my home tomorrow as I have been at my parents house the past 3 weeks. I should be arriving late. If I can Ill get in contact with you to see if you want to play then. If not, I shoudl be available on Wednesday either right at 4:30 or after 10.

Good luck to you as well, should be fun.

3. Keller

@antcap24 - I'll be on today right around 4:30. Hopefully I'll see you then.

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

@Keller

I am going everything I can to make 4:30 today. My only concern is needing to pick up my son by 6 PM at his school(10 min away), so if it ends up being closer to 5, I cant. It would have to be after 10 pm.

Also while I hae you attention would you release Saint and Biggers from the Saints roster, and then add Avril and Hunt in which I already released. Thanks. Do not want to confuse FA.

5. Keller

I can try to be on around 4:15pm EST if that helps?

6. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Perfect, Thanks