Week 1: Broncos vs. Jaguars

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 1: Broncos vs. Jaguars

Here are times I am available to be destroyed, Dunlap:

Friday (tomorrow): after 3:30 pm central time
    Saturday: After 6 pm central time
    Sunday: Unsure at this time, will update when I get my schedule (damn new workplace!)
    Monday: See Sunday.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey, here's my schedule;

Today (Fri): After 1130 pm pacific
    Saturday: Before noon - After 1130 pm pacific
    Sunday: Before noon - after 1130 pm pacific
    Monday: Basically before 8am pacific or after 1030 pm pacific.

Yikes, looks like we don't match up here well at all. Unfortunately there's almost zero flexibility with that schedule for me. We are prepping for big broadcasts at Qwest Field in Seattle next weekend....let me know if we can find a time.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Once I find out what my schedule is for Sunday/Monday, I'll be able to let you know what I can do if anything.

We'll get something figured out I hope.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

So far, Dunlap, all I know is that I am working 8 am - 4 pm tomorrow (Sunday). Once I find out more I'll let you know. Sorry for this not knowing crap, but with a new job in a new store, they are working me in until I officially get into their system.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

I don't know when we are going to be able to get this in. There is zero flexibility in my schedule basically. By the time you go to work it is only 4AM here. You get back at about 2pm my time. . .but I am already at work then. By the time I get off work you are asleep.

We need to try to come to some middle ground here on Monday. Either I get up early or you stay up late. I get off about midnight your time. . .looks like you are going to work at 4am my time, which mean's we'd have to start a game around 2:30am my time.

What's your Tuesday schedule like? I guess this may qualify as an 'emergency' since we have literally no times that match up. . .thinking out loud here I guess but I really really don't want my first Madden 11 game to get simmed.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I hope to find out my schedule today for the rest of the week. I'll let you know here whatever happens.

Push comes to shove, see if we can get a sub for me. I'm not going to be a playoff contender so if someone plays for me and gets beat I won't be terribly sore about it. I looked at my schedule this year, and I am going to be beat a LOT. lol

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

I dont wanna play a sub. . .haha. I wanna play you. Let's figure this out. Text me. . 509-338-5268.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

So you want a guaranteed W to start the season. Makes sense I reckon.

I am off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week according to my schedule.

However, I am planning a LONG Monday journey to get my license renewed in Alabama, so I have to get up early Monday and have a full day ahead. I can play Monday night/Tuesday morning.

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

Let's shoot for 7am pacific Tuesday morning if that works.

A guaranteed W is not the reason I wanted to play you btw. Lol.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sure it isn't. ;)

That should work for me I believe. Barring any hangups from work (which shouldn't happen) I can swing that.

See you then I reckon.

11. Big D

Big D Walk On

Let's shoot for 7am pacific Tuesday morning if that works.

A guaranteed W is not the reason I wanted to play you btw. Lol.

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

You sound like a broken record, Dunlap. :)

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, work has thrown a monkeywrench in the plan. Instead of leaving Monday and coming back Monday (about 6 hours drive time), I now have to work Monday till 4 pm. Which means I'll drive Monday night to Mobile, AL (3 hour drive) and sleep overnight in Mobile. My PS3 will be at my new place, though.

Long story short, I can't make Tuesday. I'm afraid I will need a sub. Sorry dude. :(

14. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I can sub for you winuvas, just IM me to let me know if you can play or not for sure. (Also if you want me to rest your starters lol, dont need an injury blamed on me)

Dunlap I meet your scheduling needs. I'll be up late tonight around 3 AM EST so if you get this ill play. If not, then tomorrow I can play after 8:30 PST anytime.

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thanks, Mustang. My apologies to the league, and Dunlap in particular. My new schedule is a bit wonky right now with new management, new store, and new expectations.

Hopefully by week 2 and beyond I should be on normal rhythm. This should be the last week of chaos.