Week 1: Buccaneers Vs. Redskins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Feb 7, 2011.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

TJ! I'm probably going to crash tonight (Monday) and possibly take a break and head to the gym on Tuesday night. However, those plans are subject to change. Regardless, I'm generally available most nights 7pm your time until late. Let me know if there's a night that's best for you and we can solidify our kickoff time. Looking forward to it!

@Scikotic

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I will be available each night likely. I have off work today, and I will be home around 8 PST tomorrow night. Wednesday-Friday I will be hoe around 5-6 PST and have all night to play. Just shoot me a YIM if you know what time will work for you. Ready when you are Sir.

3. CHUNKNESS

Sounds good. I'll call you if I bounce out of work early today....

4. CHUNKNESS

I wound up getting stuck at work after all. I'm home now, but going to be doing the family thing for a bit since I was a little removed the past week. I'll shoot you a YIM msg if I don't crash tonight. Otherwise, if I'm not on YIM, do NOT wait around for me.

@Scikotic

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

gotcha. Thanks Doug, let me know if you can. If not, we'll get it in later this week...

6. CHUNKNESS

Crashed last night. Didn't even make it past 8:30... sad. Slight change of gym plans today as I'll probably be hitting the weights this afternoon instead. So I may be able to play tonight (TUES) after all! :)

I'll shoot you a YIM message and let you know later today.

@Scikotic

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Not sure I will be able to play tonight. I have softball and I usually don't get home until around 7:30 PST. Then afterwards I am heading out to see an old family friend that is in town for a day. Wont be back and able to play until around 1o PST, most likely.

If you want to play around midnight, let me know. I don't blame you if thats too late though.

8. CHUNKNESS

I may be able to do so if that isn't too late for you... Hit me up on YIM when you get back and I'll let you know if I'm still up for it. If not, there's always tomm.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Will do. Typically I am always up for a game of Madden, and this is not too late for me. So it will be up to you if you can power through the wee hours of the morning. [​IMG]

I'll hit you up when I get home. I could be home before 10, so that could help.

10. CHUNKNESS

sounds good

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Doug,

Plans got pushed back to Thursday evening. I'm home now. Just gonna clean up and grab a quick bite. Let me know if you wanna go earlier than expected.