Week 1 Bucs vs Rams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shiftee, Jun 2, 2011.

1. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

@Winuvas

hey let me know what your sched is like and we'll get it done. Today isn't good for me unless it's really late tonight. Tomorrow i'm free almost all day and night though so if that's better for you then that's cool with me. let me know

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Tomorrow is better for me. Not sure if I will have a wfl game or not though. I can play anytime after 3 pm central tomorrow unless my wfl game is then (it would have to be after that if I can).

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

@shiftee

Hey man, my schedule for tomorrow and Sunday is pretty well open. Let me know when you can play those days. I'm gonna run my new guys through some practice drills tonight to see how they play.

4. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

that's cool i actually have to get up really early tomorrow so i don't have much time tonight. tomorrow i have a few things going on after work but might be able to squeeze it in the afternoon, if not then if you can play later at night like 11pm EST and on that works for me as well. I don't think I have much going on Sunday so if that works better for you then we can do it then. let me know

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

@shiftee

Of what you have listed, looks like Sunday is our best line-up time. I can be up as early as 9 am central time so let me know how early I need to be on to play.