Week 1: Cardinals at Rams

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Easy Dez It, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Easy Dez It

Easy Dez It Walk On

Aug 11, 2013
    Jared Cook Shines In Big Divisional Win

The St Louis Rams Dont disappoint their home fans, they get a big time divisional win over the Arizona Cardinals with a 38-13 win. After a short delay for techinal difficulties the game started and right out of the gate the Rams where going for points and quickly got a 14-0 lead. Sam Bradford with a pair of TD passes one to rookie WR Austin and the other to Jared Cook. Bradford Finished with a 119.8 QB Rating with 248 yards passing and 3 TDs passes with 1 INT on the day. The Cardinals however Would not go out so quietly the rumbled back and made the game 14-10, Behind the legs of Lynch who finished 14-70yrds. The Rams Got back to the run game and settled in with a smooth running offense keeping the Cardinals defense on their heels, Rams running back Richardson finished 16-116 2 TDs back up Running Back Pead had a couple of big runs as well and a few on thrid down that kept the clock moving and the ball in Rams possesion. The rams defense was resentless recording 6 sacks and 2 INTs. After the Game Coach Jeff fisher said "this was a big win for this young ball club, I liked the fight the defense had. They pinned their ears back and went after them, which made the Cardinals abandoned their run game which was killing us! Im pround of this team!"

Play of the Game:
    Coming right after halftime rams got the ball on the 20, A playaction to TE Jared Cook who was had beat his man by a few steps took in 73 yards for a back breaking TD.

Jared Cook 5 Rec 144 Yrds 2 TDs and amazing 91 YAC!!
  2. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Jul 24, 2010
    Good game my man, great way to mix up ur defense and offense u got me on this one. Hopefully i can make it more competitive next time.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 4