1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1: Chargers at Chiefs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Subkontraktor, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Week 1: Chargers at Chiefs

Big game... Monday night at the new Arrowhead Stadium. I'd love to go to this one, I'm only 20 minutes away, but I'm not sure I could pull the ticket costs.

Anyway... Charger's owner.... I'm not on XBL as much as I'd like anymore, but I can make time for a game at most times during the day or night. I have random events come up, but I'm home working mostly. By forum, I'll be easy to reach.

It's pretty much up to you... what's a good day/time? Propose one if you'd like and I'll get back to you soon.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This is an interesting matchup given the battle for Shawn Springs, lol.

Make sure you guys keep good communication lines. This is exactly what I like to see Sub.

3. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

sub im on all the time lol ask keller so just get on and we can get it in

4. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Friday night... anytime Sunday... don't know my Saturday schedule yet, but I should have a few open times. I'll try jumping on XBL when I get a chance. I saw you on tonight, but you were in 2nd quarter and I gotta be up early, so I didn't want to wait. Maybe I'll catch ya tomorrow.

5. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...