1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1 Colts/Bucs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Nov 25, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

@shiftee

I can play anytime at all the next 4 days. Have a small window of on friday i cant play during the day. Not sure what it is yet, Let me know when u wanna play

2. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

Hey today (Thursday) is up in the air for me but Fri night I can play for sure. Let me know if that works for you.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

friday night is great just name the time

@shiftee

4. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

@shiftee - need you to follow up here. Looks like you could have played tonight, but didn't post a time. Let your opponent know what your schedule looks like over the next few days.

5. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

@NDCOLTS1979
    @BadaBing319

I was on last night when I got home.. then crashed on the couch pretty much right after dinner. been a long week.

I can play tonight if you can.. the later the better. I have a kids bday party to go to but I should be home by 11pm EST. If I get home earlier I will let you know as well.

Let me know if that's cool

6. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

@NDCOLTS1979 I'm online now. Hit me up on AIM when you get on.