Week 1, Conference Championships

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shnoogans10, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Alright Fred Limbo! Let's do this!

What time/day is good for you?

I'm ready to go right now honestly.

Any night after 9 CST is perfect. If that's too late we can figure something out.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Hey what time is good for you tomorrow? I can go anytime from 12 to say 6 CST text me

4. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Hey fpuent, when is a good time for you for the ACC Championship?

I'm pretty flexible today & tomorrow, available after 9pm est Monday thru Friday.

5. boil16

boil16 Walk On

the_rhinoceros when is a good time for you? I can play anytime tonight after 5pm mountain time. Or most any day after 5. Also, Shnoogans10, I'll be leaving for vegas on thurs back late sun, so depending on bowl matchups I may not be available until next monday.

6. boil16

boil16 Walk On

Actually I lied, I'm not available tonight until after 10pm mountain time. tomorrow available after 5 though.

7. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

I can play either after 10pm tonight and I can probably do tomorrow after 5pm as well.

8. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Just let me know when everyone is good to go. I would really like to start the off season this weekend and try to get some involvement with the rest of the crew

9. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

I haven't heard anything from fpuent yet, so I guess the ACC Championship will have to get simmed unless he gets placed on auto. Not sure if he's on vacation or just not active.

10. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I think since you have made the attempt to set up a game he should be put on AP and you can play against the CPU, hopefully in your favor. Then you can get a BCS bowl reward out of it!

11. boil16

boil16 Walk On

Can we plan on 5pm mountain time tonight? My wife made dinner plans so right at 5 would work best. Otherwise 10pm mountain again would be best.

12. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

I can do 10pm. I'll be on the PSN. Hit me up.

13. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

14. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I'll be on in a few min

15. boil16

boil16 Walk On

Can u play now?

16. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Okay guys, Boil has his game against Rhino - who has been out for some time. I put Rhino on AutoPilot as Boil has been making some effort to get the game in. Boil is out until Sunday though, So he will get his game in Sunday night and we will advance after. Try to get the bowl games in and then get ready for off season. I have been in some Dynasties that try to knock it out in one morning and was wondering if that was how we wanted to do it. We also used AIM for communication. Thought we could talk it out and hear some suggestions on time and method. I appreciate everyone for sticking with the game as long as we have.

17. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

18. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I'm down for doing it all in one evening or whatever, from my experience aim is great for offseason communication & stuff if we choose to do it all at one time.

19. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

For me it depends on the night and the time. With the pace that we usually advance I would have a hard time thinking that most would be able to jump on and do it all at once. We could go one week per day to keep it moving. People might miss a day or two, but they wouldn't miss everything on one night.

20. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Yeah I kind of get the same feeling, I like doing it all on one day, but I am not sure if we would be able to pull that off. Is everyone busy on Sunday mornings?

21. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I finished my game today. a sunday morning would prob work for me for doing offseason