1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1 Dallas vs Jets

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Kasper, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

RynoAid when do you wanna go.. assuming you are taking your Boys?

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

My Daughter is having surgery first thing in the morning, have to get up at 4:30AM, going to bed now... I could be available potentially tomorrow night... 9:30 CST

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Hit me a PM let me know what's going on.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

That would work tomorrow 10-10:30 is about as late as I would want to go if possible.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Just touchin base.. I should have the site pulled up for a while so I'll watch for a notification.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

RynoAid good game man, if I could kick worth a shit I think it would have been a little different (don't know if I would have won, but you starting at the 40 after my score killllllllllllllled my momentum). I don't understand why I can't kick on this game. I wish there was an alternate way to do it instead of me always having 2 shanked kicks a game.

Also, on that last TD to Miles, was he in the slot or what? I have no issue with it, was just wondering why Kyle Wilson was covering him instead of cromartie or revis like I wanted.