1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1; Dolphins @ Browns

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by dablakpope, Sep 8, 2013.

1. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

I hope we can play about 1030-11 am Sunday before the games. Otherwise, I'm not available til Monday bout 7pm. The times are EST btw. Looking fwd to it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Here are some good times for me this week. I can play Sunday after 8 pm est, Monday this week is tough for me all together this week it's my wife's birthday and my son has soccer in the evening. Small window would be after the Eagles/Skins game. Tuesday I am off and home can play from 9am till about 1:30 pm then again from 8:30 pm on all times est. I am going to cut my lawn this morning if by chance I am finished to make that 10:30-11 window you mentioned I will hit you up I am djdunn6 on yim.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Also if its needed I could play after the 1 pm games today an hour out of the late games doesn't matter to me that much.

4. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

gm to be played bout 11 am