Week 1 Falcons @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BTown, Sep 2, 2010.

1. BTown

BTown Walk On

Week 1 Falcons @ Steelers

Let me know when you are available. I will be out all day Saturday and most of Sunday.

I can play anytime on Friday.

Just let me know....

2. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

I can play today or friday morning which would be best, I get to busy after 1pm est.

3. BTown

BTown Walk On

Friday morning would be great! Anytime between 9:00 and Noon. Just let me know and I will be on. I will add you as a friend.

My home laptop is broke so I can't use AIM at this time.

My PSN: B-Town0999

4. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

your good i'm at home now I sent you a invite about 30mins ago already lol.

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

When is this going to happen? I have seen no effort from either one of you two.

6. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

Really you haven't, we have tried a few times did you even look on the franchise at all before writing this. We keep getting disconnected so i guess this gm will get simmed.

7. BTown

BTown Walk On

Give me a break. We have tried 4 times and we were disconnected all 4 times! The farthest we got was the 4th and he was winning by atleast a few tds. He deserved the win but we both were disconnected!

I can try again today if your up for it Chris. Just let me know a time, I will be gone for a cookout for most of the afternoon.

8. NDCOLTS1979

I'm just saying scheduling needs to be done on here so we know who is and who isn't making an effort. Not to hard to get on and say hey we keep getting discon. and this is our next time we try

9. BTown

BTown Walk On

I understand but we have tried and with it being a holiday weekend, it has not been ideal. I won't be back to my PS3 until late so we might not get this game in.

10. NDCOLTS1979

I understand that and have no problems with that. I hope u understand that we are just wanting to make sure we have 32 players trying to get stuff done. d the problems when we get farther in the season