week 1 for voltool16

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by voltool16, Jul 26, 2011.

1. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

started off good getting 2 recruits to early commit. they were "character guys"....lowly 3 stars...but at positions of need. i can only sign 15 this year and that includes planning for 2 guys to leave early. so ill probably just sign 14. i havent played game yet....i started late last night against memphis and literally as i was kicking off a buddy of mine ive been waiting to play for 2 weeks finally was on when i was and sent me a game request...i just exited out of game and played my buddy. i promise i wouldnt lose to memphis and have to restart. i only made it through kickoff. Cimmy, i didnt kow whether to just tell you or not but i figured id let everyone know as to why there is a restart...sorry...wont happen again. anyways look for a story soon as tennessee and memphis square off tonight!!!

how has everyone's week 1 gone?

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

With any kind of disconnect, unless there is a legitimate reason and proof, wait for my word on it. If you can take a picture of the screen that it freezes or disconnects, that is the best.

I've had guys try to make up bogus stories and I always find out. One guy in the past told me he had his PS3, TV, fans, and air conditioners hooked up and running and his circuit blew because it was so hot, when I checked the weather for his region, the high temp of the day was 72 degrees. Come on man.

3. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

makes since. i actually thought about taking a picture but my iphone water damaged out a few weeks ago and im using my gf's old phone...not very multimedia friendly. i promise i literally kicked off and paused while the ball was still in air and accepted a game request. if it makes it any better i got my arse kicked by my buddy ive been waiting to play. one of those fumble crazy games every time you get in the redzone. i replayed last night and won 59 to 0 over memphis. i hope thats enough proof thaty i wouldnt lose to them and reset.