Week 1 Game Summaries, S9

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Kapono, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

New Mexico 33
    Iowa State 21

New Mexico did not play too well but things looked good. The running game finally looked dominant with the experienced O-Line but New Mexico was just 4-18 passing. They won’t bench their QB because of his strengths running the option.

Here’s the stats for my players to watch and my sleeper player.
    Will Burton (HB)- 17 carries for 203 yards, TD
    Tyler McNair (HB)- 13 carries for 80 yards, TD
    Lawrence Henry (MLB)- 7 tackles, sack, 2 INT

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

well. rather then fill up this thread or a new one with tables, here is a link to a google doc >>>>>>>>>>> SITUATIONAL STATS! <<<<<<<<<<<<

that was more work then i thought. the super sim menu was perfect for looking back at a play. with the starting point, players involved, and yards gained. but the highlights menu only shows the time of the game, yards of the play and players involved. so in a quicker setting against a user it would be a lot to handle

on to the game... 41-3 final
    SJSU was terrible as expected. Marks missed a few wide open men that should have been TDs but overall played very well. seems like i hardly had the ball but still dominated TOP. they got one long pass and only managed a FG from there so that was all the offense they had all day. I ran ran ran it on them. over 200 yards is a big challenge for an Oshi ball offense.
    Wilson lead the team in tackles while adding in a scoop and score. great opener!

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

You need to change the settings so other people can view it. I got an error message

4. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

AF 51 - ND 10

Air Force came out with a pass heavy offense. I had to restart since I had the wrong Offense.

Berry picked up where he left off last season throwing the ball. Chavis had a solid game running the ball. Barrett was knocked out for 2 quarters. Berry spread the ball around to several WRs including their new addition at TE who put up some solid numbers as well. Berry was able to find holes since ND seemed to blitz jsut about every play. Also, Air Force appeared to have a better o-line than last year.

The defense shut down Notre Dame and forced a TO. ND used their no huddle spread offense most of the game.

Now I will be off to Canada in the middle of now where fishing for the next week.

5. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

oh, i had my friend test it out earlier and it worked for him. but i looked at the settings and it was private. its all open now, click the same link above. Ill probably do it a few games and see where i'm at with it. it's fun to see, just make not be practical with what they give us

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Wyoming 45 MTSU 15

Well Wyoming came out with an unfamiliar gameplan they ran the ball the majority of the game and it paid off. Ralph Bolden took his first hand off of the season and went 60 yards untouched for a TD. After that TD Bolden just had a monster game he ran for 213 yards and 5 TD's setting a record for single rushing TD's in a game. This is only the beginning thought coach Duke.

7. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

#10 COLORADO STATE 41
    COLORADO 0

The reigning National Champions came out sluggish in the annual Rocky Mountain Showdown. They added a field goal for their first points of the season, but that would be the only score for either squad in the first. Colorado State's offense finally caught fire as RB Adam Robertson rushed for a 60+ yard rushing touchdown. Colorado State would add another touchdown through the air to go up 17-0 at the half.

Colorado would not score a point the entire game. Adam Robertson had 11 carries for 100+ yards and 3 touchdowns. QB Orlando Ward was 10/18 for 175+ yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT. The game ended in a blowout with the Rams winning 41-0.