Week 1: Games to watch

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by controllerabuser, Jan 13, 2014.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Welcome to season 3 guys!

I haven't posted much lately so I am going to try to get some things going.

I know you guys are just as excited as I am to get this under way. We have rookies from last year as well as this year's draft to get acquainted with. Along with the trades and free agent pick ups, who are you looking forward to playing with?

Week 1 - what game(s) are you anxious to watch?

To get things started, I am posting my link to my game here. The New England Patriots will be kicking off the season with a trip down South to face the Miami Dolphins and Coach _MG_. Matthew and I are slated to play at 8 CT and I will be hosting a party chat on the PS4 if anybody wants to drink some beers and party.

• Like Like x 5
  2. controllerabuser

I am excited to begin the journey with Ryan Mallett being the leader of the Patriots. Brady retires and allows for us to spread some money around to improve the team as a whole.

I brought in some weapons by adding 2 young receivers in last year and this year's draft. London Givens has good hands and decent speed. Tahraun Orr brings a big target with his 6'4 frame from USC and has excellent hands. A complete package. The 2 tight end package makes its way back as we pick up an aging but still good Jermichael Finley to compliment Gronkowski.

The defense is much improved although we lost a veteran in Vince Wilfork.

Games to watch:

Chargers @ Chiefs - This game is going to be exciting. A huge division match up. Cimmy24 talks a big game. Let's see if he can bring it.

Packers @ Bears - wayers50 vs G_T_G! What a battle this will be. A tough division to play in and this game will be rocking! A must see!

Seahawks @ 49ers - Emmdotfrisk vs Blackattack87. Both fans of their HK teams. Another battle that should be great to watch. Frisk is the Tom Brady of HK. You can never go against him. Sorry black, I'll buy you a beer ;).

• Like Like x 3
  3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Some big division game! Very cool!

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Cole vs Cimmy and Frisk vs Black is huge too

5. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

No mention of Bucs @ Broncos? Matchup of last two sb champions

6. controllerabuser

The post said what games you're looking forward to.

7. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

Ryty vs thirdalarm .....History makes this game interesting. Lets take a trip back in time at the release of NCAA13 and the CTG opening release tournament. Ry and Louisville vs thirdalarm and Cal. Great game through and through.....final drive has Cal storming down the field for the final score, a big run takes them down to the 10 yard line with seconds left in the game. Third lines up a game ending field goal and nails it for the victory.....but wait the kick only took one second off the clock and leaves a partial second and hope for Louisville. Coach Third's mind was a little blurry from BPG and decided to kick the ball out of the end zone, only Ry grabs the kick and takes it to the house for the victory. "People don't forget RY" This one should be a barn burner.........stay tuned.

• Like Like x 1