1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1 Giants at Eagles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, May 4, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Week 1 Giants at Eagles

Hey Cimmy, i am available weeknights after 9pm central

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Ok, I've been extremely busy this week with my girlfriends birthday and finals. Possibly tonight or tomorrow night...I'll keep you posted. If I can't play tomorrow night you can go ahead and find a sub.

3. VishaL

okay i may be able to play earlier today like anytime after 6pm central till like 2am central

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Ok, I'm going to my girls tonight for her birthday cake with her mom's side...she'll be with me tonight, I'll try and see if I can get on without getting bitched at too badly. What is your availability tomorrow night?

5. VishaL

I can play anytime tommorow after 7pm central, or you can text me 305 924 6493 and tell me wheneva you get a chance to get on and ill try and get on at that time , but i dont want you to get bitched at :D

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Haha, let's shoot for tomorrow...forgot about a paper I need to work on that is due tomorrow morning...I will prolly text you tomorrow.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

We are looking at kicking off at around 6 PM EST Tonight