Week 1 is Up (S1)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Jul 20, 2012.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

And away we go. Thanks to everyone for getting your invites so i can get the scheduling done.

Good Luck to Everyone this season and Get ready for some gridiron action.

All League Games will start in Week 5, so get yr team ready. Its gonna be fun.

Also make sure you give us a summary of your game when you complete it. No short stuff. Details we want Details.

Advance will be Sun Night.

B-PICK-1
    mikeL9286
    CJTHA1
    JDOUGLASBOI10
    Antonio T.
    ElectrifiedZombies
    LTL7360
    BlkNGld
    LittleAppleSwag

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  2. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

HAIL HAIL MICHIGAN...#1 GOES DOWN!!
    The Michigan Wolverines came into this game as road underdogs against the defending National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide, but this a whole new year and a whole new season. The Wolverines outplayed the Crimson Tide from start to finished as Michigan beat Alabama 40-23. Coach Hoke said all week that Denard Robinson had to play a near perfect game in order to beat the Tide and he responded by going 22 of 29 for 257 yards and 2 touchdowns. He along with RB's Fitzgerald Toussaint, Vincent Smith and Stephen Hopkins combined for 202 yards on the ground against a Tide defense with several new starters on defense. The Michigan D played like the good defense in the past forcing 5 interceptions with 2 apiece from Blake Countess and Courtney Avery. Avery also was tied with star LB Kenny Demens with 8 tackles. Michigan played a near perfect game tonight but as Coach Hoke put it "It's only one game. We can celebrate tonight and then we have to get ready for next week." That's all from Ann Arbor see you next week as Michigan takes on the Air Force Falcons.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  3. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

Trying to post my summary it's not letting me