Week 1 is up.

Discussion in 'Football I.Q.' started by Snake Eyez, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

Please refer to the scheduling thread sub-forum for a run-down of the games this week.

Please note the following:

I've made only minimal changes to everyone's schedules.

What I did do:

1) Give every user team a week 1 game. (everyone wants to play in week 1)

2) Replace all generic FCS teams with either user opponents or real teams of somewhat similar caliber where possible.

3) Give everyone as close to four user opponents as possible. There were two teams I could not do this with due to their conference schedules and/or no available user opponents for their open weeks. There are also a couple guys who have five user opponents (like myself).

There are, I believe two teams with only two or three user opponents this season. Not by design, but unfortunately due to the above. HOWEVER, these teams also have far significantly tougher CPU schedules because of their conference play. So, I'm hoping this will balance it somewhat, at least until next year.

Next season I will address this more with some possible conference shifting... example being moving the Indy's to conferences or vice versa. One way or another I promise to address this for S2.

Mcwoods06
    Javier24
    oneshot24
    lere2001
    hugezombie
    LB Fitted
    Coachmedicis
    Kaizer2310
    GrimReeferXXIV
    mmorgan184
    SPL22

• Like Like x 2
  2. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

So excited to finally get this started!

3. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

south-alabama.png 0
    middle-tenn-state-00-.gif 27

In week one Coach Kane took his first victory as the new coach of Mid Tennessee State. The Jaguars fought hard and the first quarter was a battle featuring 3 big stops by the Blue Raiders defense including an interception on the 1 yard line to keep South Alabama from punching it in early. Then everything seemed to go right for the offense as they went up 21 to 0 right before the half.

The second half consisted of mostly ground and pound as coach Kane worked the clock on three consecutive drives preserving the defenses shutout and adding 2 more field goals in the process. Next week they will try to keep the momentum going as they travel to North Carolina for their first away game with a tough opponent.

imagesCAADIMD4.jpg

4. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

Advance to week 2 will come after the user game is played Sunday.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  5. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

6. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

Snake Eyez Kaizer2310 Oh really? Damn man. You can't wait until a bit later Sunday night? Ill be home from the end of my baseball tournament and able to play my game at 7 ET.

7. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

I will wait until after it is played if you feel you guys will get it in. Kaizer2310

Trying to get week 2 up Sunday night to give people a chance to get another game in before the end of the weekend. :)

8. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

K
    We'll definitely get it in. If my team gets kicked out before finals, we'll play it at approx. 7 ET, but if my team makes it to finals, we'll play at 9 ET. Is that ok? If not, then you can just sim it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kaizer2310

Kaizer2310 Walk On

10. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

I can play it quickly right now before I head out for my games. You ready Kaizer2310?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  11. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

12. Kaizer2310

Kaizer2310 Walk On