1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1- Jaguars @ Eagles

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Ninersfan80, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Miki1369

Figured I would get this going early before I forget. Looks like we meet again man.

Looks like the league is scheduled to open on Friday. I don't expect you to know your schedule yet but I should be free pretty much all weekend. Would rather play Friday at some point though.

No rush man!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Miki1369

Looks like we won't be starting until Saturday. Let me know your schedule.
    I can probably play earlier in the day on Saturday and then later Saturday night and Sunday after football

3. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Miki1369

Would love to hear from you man

4. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Miki1369 I will be available during various times tomorrow, better to play earlier or later. Pretty busy from around 3 to 9 or so.

Sunday will have to wait until after the 49ers game so anytime after 7 central time or so. Monday I am not quite sure yet what my schedule will be like.

5. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

hey bro sorry for not responding earlier, i maybe able to play later on tonight (I will hit u up on YIM), if not tomorrow at 8 pm est is fine with me.

Ninersfan80

• Like Like x 3
  6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Hope everything's cool Mike. Let us know if you need anything.