Week 1: Jaguars Vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Jan 20, 2014.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Coach KO

Kris, I'm generally best around 930 PM EST or anytime thereafter. Let me know if there's a night that works for you. If you need an earlier kickoff, give me some advance notice and I'll see what I can arrange.

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

930p edt usually works for me however, im not sure for the next two days. I can play for sure on Wednesdsay at 930 edt if that works for you. but if i can find some time today or tomorrow, i will.

Any options for today during the day? I have today off so I can fit a game in somewhere in the afternoon i think.

3. CHUNKNESS

The earliest that I would probably be able to play today is around 530/6pm EST. Would that be a viable option?

4. CHUNKNESS

Coach KO

I know this is last minute, but I have a small window of opportunity if we kick off now. Otherwise, I will be available again at 545/6pm EST for sure if you could kickoff at that time. Otherwise, I won't be available again until 930pm EST tonight. So we would need to wait until Wed night for both of our schedules to coincide if you cannot kickoff now or tonight at 545pm EST..

5. CHUNKNESS

Window has closed for me this afternoon. Hit me up if you can play tonight at 545pm EST. I sent you a YIM msg, too. (y)

6. CHUNKNESS

Coach KO

I'm available for the next hour or so if you can kickoff....

7. CHUNKNESS

Coach KO

Let me know if you'll be available tonight (Tuesday). I will be available around 930/945pm EST. If not tonight, then Wed night it is.

8. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Doug,

I will be around tonight after 930p. The only question is if the wife wants to watcha movie. If no movie, I'll be able to play.

Otherwise, Wednesday it is.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CHUNKNESS

Sounds good. Hit me up on YIM tonight and let me know how she wants to roll. (y)