Week 1 (Jets 9 Bills 7)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by franzkafka, Dec 18, 2012.

1. franzkafka

franzkafka Walk On

Jets Defense Stonewalls Bills in Season Opener

[​IMG]

Jets 9 Bills 7

New York (AP) – After raising a number of eyebrows around the league by trading Darelle Revis, coach Dan Koziar answered his critics this week with an outstanding defensive showing against the Buffalo Bills in the Jet's season opener.

With consistent pressure on Bills' quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, the Jets were able to disrupt the passing game, holding the Bills to a pathetic 56 yards of total offence.

While the Jets defense was impressive, their offence left something to be desired. Running back Shonn Greene was the only real weapon, carrying the ball 17 times for a total of 81 yards. Much maligned quarterback, Mark Sanchez, was not impressive, going 10 / 20 and throwing for one interception and no touchdowns.

“Was it a perfect game?” coach Koziar was quoted as saying, “Not at all. But it's a win. We'll work and grow throughout the season. What matters to me in the end is the W, however we get it.”

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SwagKingCole23

SwagKingCole23 Walk On

How do you get the pictures of your game recap?

3. franzkafka

franzkafka Walk On

Hey - I use the printscreen function and then paste into photoshop. Then I crop and upload to photobucket before linking.

All the best!