Week 1: LSU vs Michigan

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Matrix Monkey, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Busy tonight. Golfing most of the day tomorrow (weather permitting) but free after 6.

@babydemon90

2. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

i'm on auto, so knock yourself out whenever

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

:( Are you playing at all this season?

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

What's the deal with this? If you didn't plan on playing, why not say something so I could schedule accordingly? Pretty damn frustrating if I can say so. You do the off-season stuff but when the season starts, you go on auto?? This is BS man..

5. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

what? I've said multiple times last season my last one, and i would go on auto, but replace me if you want. Sent PA a pm about it in the middle of last season, and I'm pretty sure I was open about it.... Hell, I even message TEC to see if he wanted to take LSU over instead of being stuck with Ten weeks ago...

6. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

7. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

if it's a big deal, I'll try to play Mich tomorrow night though. Once Tball practice is done and kids are in bed, it'll probably be 9 or so, if that's ok.

8. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Yea that'd be fine. If your pressed for time don't worry about it though. CPU will be pretty tough and I don't want to have to play a game with chew clock on the whole time or something.

9. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

not sure what to tell you here dude. i'm on auto if you want. I really don't want to play, so if I do, it will probably go like every other user game I had last season.

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

We all said things last year but the fact that you did the off-season stuff and didn't say anything in the new threads gave me the impression that you were still playing. I just asked guy's what their plans were and you didn't say anything about not playing. I noticed you playing a dynasty lately also so that also made me think you still had some interest. Oh well, like Matrix, I don't want to see you play and pull the BS that you pulled against ryal.. See you next year.

11. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

Baby....if you are taking the time to play the game, why would you not put your heart into it?....that just makes zero sense.....and really hurts the leagues overall credibilty......what would the NCAA do if a coach threw a game?...why would we react any differently?

12. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

ok, hopping on now...

13. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Oh didn't realize we were playing. 10 work for you?

14. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

you said you wanted to, no? 10 should be fine. I'll start drinking now :)