Week #1 Matchups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Jul 21, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #1 Matchups

We have 5 User vs. User game in this first week, so lets get these games rolling as soon as possible:

User Games:
    1. Boston College (ksu101) @ Mizzou (hoodlum10)
    2. North Carolina (wildes12) @ Texas A&M (fpuent)
    3. Virginia Tech (Wisconsin) @ Alabama (HackGolfer)
    4. Georgia (drowsike) @ Nebraska (atlplayboy23)
    5. Texas (IMBossy) @ Auburn (double0shoe)

Use this thread to schedule your games so I know roughly when they will be getting done.. Try to have them done by Friday at the latest. And don't forget to post your game summaries, even if it is against the CPU. For user games, the winner of the game should post the game summary, unless the losing team absolutely wants to do it.. Remember no trash talking.. unless you played the CPU and they cheesed... Check out the Bowlin' for Roses Week 1 game summaries to get an idea

Fpuent- wildes12 said he will be out of town until Thursday, so you should be able to schedule your game for Thursday evening.

IMBossy- Pending on how long double0shoe takes to get his TV fixed, you may be playing the CPU for this game. Either he or I will post an update here once that decision is made.

WisconsinSports414- I can play anytime in the next three nights after 8pm (Central time).. Let me know a time/day that works best for you..

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Atlplaya...I'm available anytime today let me kno what's good for u

3. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

I'm ready to roll tonight after 8 central, so we can try and get the game in sometime then.

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

today won't work for me, but 2moro early afternoon or anytime 2moro night should be fine.

5. ksu101

ksu101 Guest

Good because today doesn't work for me either, but tomorrow pretty much anytime after 1:00 works for me.

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Sounds good.. Lets shoot for around 8:30 then.. Ill shoot you a message on PSN when I get it all set up

7. fpuent

fpuent Guest

yeah Thursday sounds good. Wildes12, tell me around what time(with time zone) your available on thursday so I can plan accordingly.

8. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

will be aval after 9pm est on wed

9. atlplayboy23

atlplayboy23 Walk On

Ok drowsike that works good for me. I get in from coaching at 8:45. So we will get this in at 9

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Don't know what all of our issues were about yesterday Wisconsin.. I read online that you can sometime run into trouble if the two user's both have downloaded the dynasty file, but at different times, so they are off just a bit..

So tonight we both may try to delete the existing file and re-dowload it before we get into the game and see if that works..

You still good for 8:30?

11. double0shoe

double0shoe Guest

Week 1 Matchups

IMBossy,

Are you available tonight or tomorrow night for our game? Let me know what your availabilities are and I'll figure something out. My good HD TV went out in an electrical storm and it is past warranty, but I don't want to hold up the league any. So let me know what times you're available and if I have to I will either play at my friends house or just use my old small non HD TV to play.

12. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

I can play anywhere from right this second to 8 eastern at the latest.

13. double0shoe

double0shoe Guest

You available tomorrow at all. 7 central may be a little tight for me, as I am probably working a little late tonight. If that's all you can do just let me know and I'll see what I can work out. I will be available tomorrow from 5 central through the rest of the night.

Thanks

14. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

I should be available @ 6 CST. If not, shortly there after. But i have a tight window so we'd need to play very close to 6.

15. double0shoe

double0shoe Guest

That sounds good to me. I get off early tomorrow so that will be fine. I'll jump on early around 5:30 CST and as soon as I see you log in, we can both jump on and get started.

16. fpuent

fpuent Guest

hey wildes12. Around what time are you available today to get the game done? im only available today till 830pm pacific time. If we cant play it today, what time are you available tomorrow?

17. wildes12

wildes12 Walk On

hey man I can in about 15 minutes, or before 3pmcst tomorrow

18. wildes12

wildes12 Walk On

Sorry man the hotel I was at didnt have internet working, but im available all night tonight and most of the mornig and early afternoon tomorrow

19. fpuent

fpuent Guest

wildes12 are you available right now? i have to be somewhere at 1030ish pacific time but i have about an 1 1/2 hours right i can play

20. wildes12

wildes12 Walk On

yeah im ready