Week 1: Packers vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Brewskie19, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Brewskie19

Brewskie19 I Bleed Green & Gold!

Week 1: Packers vs. Eagles

Hotrod,

I have tried to no avail to connect with JerzeyReign to play our game.
    He hasn't been online since the 13th.
    Not sure what he is doing.

He didn't show up to play his game on our scheduled arranged night.
    Not sure what else I can do but to post this message since our Week 1 game won't get played.

Can't play on Saturday, I'll be gone all day.

This sucks.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Funny that you hit me up on AIM with four straight messages in less than 1 minute, last one saying your going to bed. No point in trying to savor the game if your going to sleep so I went on my PS3 to play my CoC game. But I was up since 3am (my time) so please don't take it as I wasn't "around". I've been talking to other TF players since then on AIM. Went to smoke outside (young kids in house) came back and seen your four straight messages.

But your right, I wasn't there on time. But getting in contact with me is pretty easy. You can have the win.

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

PM > Drama

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm trying but he's responding in the forum, our bad...

Edit: Also, half the league seems to not have played yet if I'm reading this list right. Alot of "Not Ready" logos up right now. Maybe we can try again Saturday. I apologize for you wasting your Friday but its hard sometimes to wake up at 2am. That was my fault entirely because I should of been there.

5. Brewskie19

Hi Jerzey,

Everyone has played their games, it's only us left, everyone was done on Thursday.
    They are all waiting on us. Not Ready on the site means, not ready at that second, it doesn't mean they haven't all ready played.

In the scheduling forum, I gave availability for 3 days, we agreed Friday night.
    I was on from 8PM till 11:35PM, then I saw your post on the forum on my way to bed at a time stamp when I was online on my xbox, had you logged on the xbox instead of posting on this board, we would have played. I messaged you according to the site 4 minutes after your post. I logged back on till 1:05AM. You never showed.

When you want to play, turn your xbox ON and go into the online franchise.
    Had you just turned on your xbox, I was ready all night.

I did my part sitting in front of the TV for 5 hours waiting. Had you taken 5 consecutive minutes, you would of seen that. Don't post in the forum saying "are you there?", and not check back until 3 hours later. I responded within 5 minutes.

Your last message I read this morning was from 1:10AM, my bad, I was playing Call of Duty on PS3.

To Clarify, Ready, Not Ready, Away in the online franchise means the following:

Green Dot beside name - ONLINE
    Red Dot - OFFLINE
    Green Dot - AWAY - If you invite to game, user must accept game invite to start game
    Green Dot - NOT READY - If you invite to game, user must accept game invite to start game
    Green Dot - READY - When you invite, the user gets pulled into the start screen, no acceptance required.

Sorry, I can't play today (Saturday). I am gone all day.
    Nothing I can do about that, We had till 10PM Est. to get our game in on Saturday, that won't happen.

P.S. It's not about getting the win or whatever, I want to play my games. I am frustrated that I wasted hours upon hours waiting on you.
    I want my stats to be my stats, not cpu stats.

Not sure where you live and why you get up at 3AM, But whatever, you should have told me if you wanted to play at 11PM or something, at least I wouldn't of been waiting since 8PM.

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Ok well let this be a lesson for everyone. I would prefer it not to be aired out in this fashion, best thing to do is send your opponent a PM and CC me to the message. Each time there is a reply do "reply all" and we can get disputes straightened out. I will advance in an hour or so hopefully.

7. Brewskie19

Congrats on the win Jerzey, well deserved.

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I like your style...lol...But keep this shit in the PMs please

9. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Didn't even see this thread here but thanks dude:rolleyes: I was going to win anyway;)jk

This is a perfect example of how not to handle a situation. Please use PMs (I tried in this situation) to resolve any conflicts. And I am stationed in Germany, so I wake up around 3am to play my games (including my PS3 NCAA leagues). Give me a little slack. My user game "show-ups" sparkles, I rarely miss a game. I apologize for this unfortunate situation.

PS- I don't play MW2 on PS3 anymore, my twin girls destroyed my disc. I actually was doing my recruiting for Cream of the Crop and then played a game versus the computer.