Week 1: Patriots vs. Bills

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 1: Patriots vs. Bills

I'm available to play Monday and Tuesday Night between 7pm and midnight. I'll check back regularly and give you some times for the rest of the week in case we can't get the game in Monday or Tuesday.

2. Bluebean

I know somebody definitely wants to be the Patriots. I'm waiting to play you tonight hopefully!!

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

After my game last night as the Bucs and see how bad my team is I want to be the Pats. haha

4. Bluebean

For Whoever takes the Patriots.. I'm available Friday night from 7pm to 10 pm central time to get a game in. Post something back on here.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Pats have been opened up for ownership Blue..Hopefully will have an owner soon and youll can get your game in.

6. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

New Pats owner here. I can play anytime tonight all night and anytime on Saturday. Let me know whats good for you. I may be on Friday night as well but that's date night with Wifey so hopefully we can play tonight.

7. Bluebean

I'm working my last night tonight on Thursday so that is out. Name a time between 7pm and midnight on Friday or anytime on Saturday I'm available. Hopefully Friday night or saturday morning is good. I'm on central standard time here.

8. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Lets shoot for Saturday, I will try to sneak a game in on Wifey night on friday but not sure.

9. Bluebean

I'm on the PS3 all night tonight on Friday and I'm around Saturday too... just sign on the PS3 tonight when you get home with the wife and there is a very good chance that I'm on.

10. Bluebean

I'm on Gaddy... I'll still be around for a while tonight if you want to play. I'm on your friends list on the PS3.. just sign on whenver tonight if you can