Week 1 Predictions

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thebouncer24, Feb 11, 2012.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

This season i'm going to try something a little different. Each week I will look for that 1 rookie and 1 under the radar players on both offense and defense that will have 'breakout games' I'll try and not chose the same guys but understand the rookies might start popping up consistently.

With that short intro lets get right into week 1

Offensive Rookie:
    Bal RB Dain Noel - I like this pick this week, I know i know, your saying but bouncer he gets to face your Titan D week 1. Yeah but this kid is big, this kid is strong, and he can run. There are running backs in this league that can run on me and I have the feeling this is one of them

Predicted Week 1 stats vs Titans 20 carries 125 yards 1 td

Defensive Rookie:
    NE OLB Juliaus Pendleton - arguably the best LB in the draft he has freakish speed to get around the corner, he has great block shedding to get past the o line. He looks real good and looks ready to break out week 1.

Predicted Week 1 stats vs Steelers 7 tackles 1 sack

I know what your thinking by now, alright this guy is going to pick the best rookies each week. NOT SO FAST. I chose these guys simply because they are the most week 1 ready. Plus i'm pretty sure they will be starting. My round 2-4's will come when i see them getting more and more playing time or even dig into some insider information, you guys could help me out with that by sending me a pm or aim chat

Under the Radar:
    Offensive: NYJ QB Matt Hill: he was the big talk in Redskins nation until he combined 2 seasons with stats of 37 TD and 86 int's. Ouch, he has struggled. Jets have been upset with their QB situation as well, they went into offseason with intentions of getting someone new. They seemed to have found someone they like.

Predicted Week 1 stats vs Raiders 17/26 268 yards 2 TD's

Defensive: NYG LB Jamaal McClain vs Redskins - he may be one of Giants main guys and he main even be rated pretty high but he isn't top dog of the league. Playing a Redskins team who likes to throw this guy will find a couple of INT's. Also in trying to create pressure we may see a couple of sacks from this man, great run stopper as well.

Predicted Week 1 stats vs Redskins 5 tackles 2 ints 1 sack

This concludes week 1, like this if you would want to week 2-17 playoffs and such. I did enjoy this, Week 1 is the hardest because you don't know how each team will react or who is stepping up.

I also thought about incorporating some what of a stock market watch for the bigger names. This segment is for smaller names, Stock Watch is for the bigger names, reply with what you think about Stock Watch and like if you want to see more of this!

• Like Like x 12
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Very good read. I like the idea of the "Stock Watch" as well. You could also do a comparison each week of how your predictions fared for the previous week.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thebouncer24

looking at different formats of content too. As far as maybe turning this into some audio or just keep it like this. Video is over my head but i can set up an audio for this or Stock watch or both and combine the show, but with 1 audio show already going I don't want them to think i'm trying to compete vs them. All i'm looking to do is make the content more fun for you guys to see, whether it's reading or audio input on this as well. Stock Watch will be after a couple of weeks

4. thebouncer24

For sure will do a comparison. Whether it is on this thread or for my Week 2 thread i'm unsure of right now but I will most definitely compare my results. Thanks for the input

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great work Bouncer..I like it!

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

good work

7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

great job , keep it up

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    i predict sporty is gonna get the W

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Good work I like it!

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Matt Hill the only one that tried to make you right for week 1 ready to read about week 2!