Week 1 Previews

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Week 1 Previews

#5 Boise St vs Stanford (chriscringle)

This game is going to be a huge test for the Cardinals, Boise is juiced on both sides of the ball and could easily run away with this game if provoked. But I see potential in our new coach for Stanford and think they could hang with the Broncos and possibly cause the first huge upset of this young season.

#23 Utah @ Maryland (mkeller)

Maryland has alot of speed on that offense. Robinson and Scott could creat havoc if the run game is played to perfection. But on paper Utah is better in every aspect. This game could be very interesting, again has the potential to cause early upsets and rattle the Top 25.

#22 North Carolina vs #17 LSU

Two CPU coaches going at it to open the season. This game is going to be all North Carolina defense vs LSU offense, both will be firing on all cylinders. Can the Tar Heels offense find a way past that crazy Tiger defense?

Notre Dame vs #7 Va Tech

I think the Hokies are going to dominate this one. Clausen is gone and I don't know jack about the new Irish QB. I see 1-0 for the Hokies.

Alright everyone, feel free to preview any game/predict the outcomes.

2. bmoreravens05

bmoreravens05 Walk On

LSU has that game...and poor Maryland against Utah...good luck bro lol

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'm going with both the users winning, and I see ND upsetting VT with new coach Brian Kelly. I could care less who wins the VT UNC game haha. ND's new QB is Dayne Crist btw, 5 star recruit with very limited experience.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I thought about playing the Utah game tonight but I figured it would be best if I waited until morning when I was fresh. I also wanted to get an official ruling on the 4-2-5 before I play my game. I haven't ran the 4-3 in yearrrrrrrrrrs so if I can't use it, my defense could be my achilles heel this season.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I obviously won't weigh in on my game but as for the rest.......
    Carolina +3.5 vs LSU
    Va Tech -6 vs ND
    Boise over Stanford

Yes the lines are 100% fiction. :)

Boise is a frustrating team to play right off the bat. Stanford is down Gerhart (don't know who his replacement is) so the game rides on the arm of Andrew Luck. I don't see how they slow down that Boise offense so I give it to them being the first game of the season.