Week 1: Raidaaaas @ Jets

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by klaximilian, Sep 3, 2014.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

RVallee

Hey Ryan. The season is upon us. Just wanted to get a peak at when you would be available to kick it off with me.

Saturday - Ideally, I'd like to get this game in on Saturday. I should be around the house for most of the day, but I'm a big fan of "the earlier we get this out of the way, the better." So with that said, I am in PST and likely can play as early as 9am PST, and go as late as 10pm PST.

Sunday - NFL Kickoff. Are we kidding? I'll be drunk most of the day.

Monday - I'd rather not. I'm going to have an extremely wild day at work and will probably want to unwind to some MNF, but if need be we can certainly play during one of the evening games.

Let me know what works for you.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

Saturday is ideal for me as well, except that my wife's friend is getting married. So let me check back to see what time we will need to I but i agree it will have to be early not late. I am EST btw.

Sunday is tough with football and I believe im busy during the day anyway. I could be willing to play during SNF if it comes to that.

Monday would have to be after MNF (im a lions fan) and before advance but let's hope we can get it in Saturday.

• Like Like x 3
  3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Sounds like we should shoot for Saturday AM or early afternoon then. Let me know what time works best for you.

4. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

klaximilian

Earlier the better, I can play from 8am EST or so on. I have to leave early afternoon but also will need some time to get ready and stuff, so let me know how early you could go.

Could also play tonight after midnight once we advance if you're around?

• Like Like x 1
  5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Yes, and yes. I can play as early as 11am EST on Saturday…

OR

I can play tonight, which also sounds like a great option. I'm in PST so I can play probably as late as 10 or 11 my time….1am-2am EST at the latest. Do you want to shoot for tonight instead RVallee

6. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

klaximilian

Yes tonight would I great, i will be around, I will hit you up around advance time, would like to play around that if possible.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Yep works for me. I'll catch up to you around midnight EST unless they advance earlier.