1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1: Raiders @ Redskins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Saturday during the day is best for me. I can also do Sunday during the day. I can not play at all tonight or Sunday evening and night. Let me know what works best for you.

2. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

How bout Friday night or Saturday morning....

Im on the west coast so im good to go Friday after 6pm pst or I will be available around 5 am pst Saturday morning.....

I should be able to play saturday morning and saturday afternoon...but will not be available saturday night.

I will most likely be free all day Sunday, and I will definitly be free Sunday morning....

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Lets try for Saturday early afternoon. I am Est and could be ready to play by 11am est. on Saturday.

4. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Ok man, 11 am est..8 am pst sounds perfect...I will be on AIM Sat. morning by 5 am pst and will be waiting.....