Week 1: Ravens at Jets

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Aug 24, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Week 1: Ravens at Jets

Hey buddy, whenever we start these are my times. It is going to be tough to top that game we had the other night. Here are my times. Let me know when you can play.

I am available any weekday after 6 PM EST. I can play most of the time on weekends as long as I know in advance.

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I can play after 8 EST on weekdays, or I can play on weekends if we plan a time. Mornings and sometimes afternoons are good. Keep in mind I am 3 hours behind in the PST.

After 8EST on Friday, or we may need to come up with a time on the weekend to knock this out.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Pumped to get this thing going. Let's set up a time buddy. I will be out after 5 PM EST watching the Ravens game on Saturday. I am free the rest of the weekend.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Tonight or tomorrow early morning around 11 EST. Which works better for you?

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Let's do it tonight. You are 3 hours behind aren't you? If so, I would do anytime after 1030 EST to make it easier on you if that's cool.

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I can play at 8 if you want. Or the time u want works. Just let me know....

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Let's do 1030 EST tonight. Girlfriend is already bitching about going out for a while and I just got home. lol. See you on. Good luck buddy.

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I know its early, but im ready when you are.