Week 1 Recap

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Oct 7, 2010.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

You started a trend here This idea should run in every single league.Gives that spark to a already great league. I am sure the rest of the guys agree but great work. And congrats on the beat down you got some work horses over there. Win that National Title for the SEC(best conference hands down).

3. bamagrad

Thanks Sox&Gators, When I came in and really looked over all the other leagues, I was thinking what could I do to give back to the League. OMFL has SDunlap with his radio show. So I thought why not a Video Show, It'll be something different, plus I didn't have any issues on showing who I am. I think this would work for all the Leagues plus alot of people who have more video skills then i do, could add in highlights and more.

Again Thanks for the Kind words and Yes that Game really turned into a Beatdown, I've been very impressed by the Young Defense, They are Growing up Fast.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

John Clay absolutely when crazy on my defense. I have bad luck against him in every game I play. He can not be tackled. Frisky threw me the gauntlet with the schedule...as week 3 I play Texas!

5. bamagrad

They (Texas) can be Beat, Look what happened with UCLA-Texas earlier this (real) season.