1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1 Recruiting up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

advance will be tomorrow when can you guys do the offseason so we can get to next season

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Arkansas recruiting is done, can do offseason Thursday, going to HS Basketball tomorrow and movies on wednesday

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I'm good Wed or Thursday day and night.

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

South Carolina is done with recruiting for the season.

Im good for Thursday night offseason, as long as we set a time up by tomorrow.

5. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

im still recruiting now that i miss "players leaving" due to my girl going into labor on new years eve(baby girl born on new years morning at 1:28am, 2nd baby born in new orleans for the new year!)but im coolwith the majority as far as a time to start offseason is concearned

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Congratulations Ford, I thik you may have told me that on aim but it got cut off before I could see your messages. that's major!

7. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Can't do offseason Weds or Third. Can do tonight though. Done with week one.

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Congrats Ford, that is awesome.

Diddy, I am done recruiting for the season. I will be able to work around whatever we decide.

Mike

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Mike and I are playing BfR tomorrow night at 8 ct. So, for me it'd have to be Thursday.