1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 1: Redskins 34 Rams 26

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, May 6, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 1: Redskins 34 Rams 26

Last game of Week 1 is done. Details to come by Jeremy

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

GG Bluebean.

Rams opened up the game with a great drive, capped by an amazing Stephen Jackson 47-yd TD run where he just smashed through all 3 levels of the Skins defense.

The Skins took their first possession into Rams territory but had settle for the FG as the Rams D stepped up.

1st Qtr
    Rams-7
    Skins-3

Early in the 2nd, new aquired Redskins FA Brian Westbrook took a counter off the left side and weaved his way 79yards for the score. The Redskins added to the scoreboard when QB Jason Campbell hit FB Quinn Johnson on a 2yd PA pass.
    The Rams added two long Josh Browns FGs including a 53 yarder as time ran to zero on the 2nd half.

HALF
    Rams-13
    Skins-17

Skins recieved the ball first in the 2nd half but the Rams defense quickly forced a turnover. The Rams made quick work and Stephen Jackson reached paydirt for the 2nd time on an 11-yd scamper.
    The 3rd qtr. scoring was capped when Skins RB James Davis took a pitch right 8yds for the score.

3rd qtr
    Rams-20
    Skins-24

The Redskins struck quickly in the 4th when Campbell off of a PA fake hit speedy WR Santana Moss down the left sideline for the 63yd bomb.
    The Rams wouldnt go quietly as they quickly marched down the field and put up 6 when Cassell hit Donnie Avery on a beautiful 29-yd pass.
    Coach Bluebean was forced to go for 2 and the Skins defense held strong and denied the conversion.
    The Redskins made a call and went to their 4 minute offense and drained the clock down to 1:42 when K Billy Cundiff stretched the lead to 8 with a 44 yd FG.
    The Rams tried to move the ball down the field for the tie but the clock was their enemy and time ran out.

FINAL

REDSKINS-34
    RAMS-26

Great game bluebean, After your opening drive I figured I was in for a long day but my defense came around and it ended up being a fun game.

Good Luck rest of year.

3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Good Game Jeremy. I thought for sure I'd win the game if I could rush for over 100 yards and win the turnover battle 2-0. My defense just didn't get any stops to cause a single punt. I like this Rams team though, going to be a fun season anyway.